Monday 20 January 2014

UPDATE: Coming soon...

Hi all!!

I just thought I'd post a quick update about what will be coming to my blog soon.


I'm currently working on a review of a fantastic luminous highlighter from Barbara Daly, which has become one of my daily make up products. It was love at first application!! Below is a photo of myself sporting this product, I love the healthy glow it gives my skin.
© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
I've just completed a review of some products from Bomb Cosmetics, who sell an endless range of sweet treats for bath time, all handmade in Dorset, England. Below is a snap of me with some of their produce. Bomb Cosmetics, I'm impressed (and addicted...).
© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
Watch this space for honest and detailed beauty reviews + helpful high-res images in every post!! Don't forget to follow me on Google+ (I follow everyone back).
My Google+ profile: 
google.com/+TuesdayTBryan

Tuesday. XOXO


© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION. Copyrighted material

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended for you: