Friday 4 October 2013

Maybelline SuperStay 10H Tint Gloss; "Forever Coral"; review + photos

© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION. Copyrighted material
Today I'm reviewing a product that has been on the market for a while, but it's still one of my all time favorite lip colours. I haven't found a product that quite matches it's brilliant qualities, and the shade I'm using is hard to beat, too! I'm talking about the epic Super Stay 10H Tint Gloss from Maybelline New York. The product name has now been updated to SuperStay 10 HR Stain Gloss. The shade I'm reviewing is "Forever Coral" - a classic bright red.

Image - about-right: As you can see from the photo, my Maybelline Tint Gloss has seen a lot of life! The packaging may look a little worse for ware, but the product is just as good as the day I bought it.

© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION. Copyrighted material
It's a moisture rich lip gloss with the staying power of a tint. It has all the pros of both a gloss and a tint, without all the negatives, e.g. it doesn't fade like a gloss does, and it doesn't dry out your lips like some tints do. Put simply, this stuff gives you the best of both worlds and them some!

Image - right: This product is build-able. One coat gives a vibrant "flush" of colour.

As the name suggests, it gives long-lasting colour. The vibrant shade doesn't fade and it hydrates all day, so there's no need to continuously re-apply. It's a great go-to product for situations when you need your lip make up to last - I love to wear it when I'm going out to eat! The colour stays true without feathering, transferring, or losing it's sexy, glossy shine. It really lives up to it's name!
© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION. Copyrighted material

Image - right: This product is build-able. I like to wear two coats for a vibrant opaque finish - perfect for glossy evening glamour!

It doesn't give a "wet look" shine like some glosses do, which is a bonus for me, as I find "wet look" glosses quite unattractive. Instead, it has a silky, sultry finish, which looks very sophisticated. The shine doesn't fade, so there's no need for constant re-application. The colour is build-able, too. One coat gives the lips a bright "flush" of colour (image - above-right), but I like to wear two coats for a vibrant opaque finish (image - right) - perfect for glossy evening glamour!

It's ultra-hydrating formula makes it ideal for all year round - it prevents your lips from drying out in hot weather, and protects your lips from the harsh winter breeze (the time when my lips usually suffer from dryness). As previously mentioned, the hydration lasts for hours, so your lips look and feel soft, healthy and kissable all day. It also has a delicious tropical scent! The formula is non-sticky and lightweight, so it doesn't feel heavy, unpleasant, or uncomfortable.

Application is simple and mess-free with the "tear drop" shaped wand which comes to a point so you can get an even result on your cupid's bow and lip corners as well as the larger areas of the lips, allowing the perfect application. The applicator holds just the right amount of product, and it's angled to make applying it easier still.

I honestly can't fault this product. There are definitely more shades on my wish-list - I have to have "Endless Ruby"! Nice one, Maybelline!

Click here to view Maybelline SuperStay 10HR Stain Gloss on the Maybelline New York website.
Click here to purchase Maybelline SuperStay 10H Tint Gloss from the Boots website.

© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION. Copyrighted material


By Tuesday T. Bryan.

Image - below: A recent one of myself. Showing my love for birds with my top. Epic seaside themed decor and retro wallpaper.


© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION. Copyrighted material

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended for you: