Thursday 8 August 2013

Per Una Long Wear Nail Polish by M&S - review + photos

© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION. Copyrighted material
This brief review is going to share my thoughts on Per Una Long Wear Nail Polish by M&S. I'm reviewing the shade "Bright Orange", but I also have it in "Champagne", which is my go-to nude nail polish for a classic French Manicure. I've heard it's no longer available through the Marks And Spencer website, but it's too good not to review, and you can still buy it elsewhere online. This stuff is an absolute dream!
© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION. Copyrighted material

First of all, let's discuss the shade, "Bright Orange". It was love at first sight when I saw this summery coral shade. It's an eye-catching metallic opalescent shade of orange, packed with hot pink sparkles, with a shimmering high-shine finish.
Image - right: Per Una Long Wear Nail Polish in "Bright Orange". My nail decals are from Claire's Accessories; I'm not a huge fan of stick-on nail decals as I find the edges are near impossible to disguise which can look tacky, but I wanted to jazz up my manicure so I used them for these photos.

The bottle claims 2 things about it's wear:
1. Up to 5 days wear.
2. Chip resistant.

© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION. Copyrighted material
I've added a photo of my nails after 5 days of wear without touch-ups to show just how long-lasting this stuff is. It has some serious staying-power! With signs of wear so minimal I'd be perfectly happy to continue wearing it. In retrospect, I really should have kept it on longer to further test it's wear, but I got bored of wearing the same colour and I was sick to death of those cheap decals. Anyway, it's hard-wearing qualities had me instantly hooked - it certainly beats it's own "5 days wear" claim. If you want to increase the wear of any polish I suggest using Avon Nail Experts Gel Strength Base Coat as your nail base (click here to read my review). I've had this Pera Una polish for about 3 years now, and the polish is still as perfect as the day I bought it.
Image - right: Per Una Long Wear Nail Polish after 5 days wear without touch-ups.

So, if you want hard-wearing long-lasting nail colour, defiantly give this stuff a try. It's got the best staying power of any nail polish I've ever used, without a doubt. I honestly can't fault it in any way!

Click here to view Per Una Long Wear Nail Polish on the Marks And Spencer website.

© Tuesday T. Bryan Photography
DO NOT USE IMAGES WITHOUT PERMISSION. Copyrighted material

By Tuesday T. Bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended for you: